- Health (including mental, sexual and addiction support)
- Criminal justice (police, prisons, probation)
- Work, pensions and benefits
- Employment law
- Local authorities (e.g. social services, homelessness)
- Media (for responsible reporting)
There are currently many challenges to the UK ADHD community, which affects approximately 5% of children and 2.5% of adults. Outlined changes will save significant sums of money to public services due to disease impact.
Key issues include a postcode lottery of non-existent provision or long waiting lists; lack of awareness and stigma across media, society, even heath and education professionals; and lack of data on the extent of the UK impact of ADHD.
This team produced the fantastic #BornToBeADHD Manifesto which can be downloaded by clicking here.